Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chocolate Geekery


One of our dogs, Max, has a vet appointment today, so I won't have a more substantial post until later. For now, revel in the awesome bit of related geekery pictured above and described below.

Not to be confused with the game development company that creates games for mass-market casual platforms, Digital Chocolates on Etsy provides specialized chocolate treats for the discerning gamer. When a Twix or a Snickers just won't do, reach for Digital Chocolates. Old school and new school chocolates available. (Warning: Wiimote chocolates do not come with wriststraps. Eat at your own risk.)

1 comments:

Jordan Lynn said...

Amanda,
I wanted to reply to your last post, but didn't want to clog Brenda's blog :). Baby steps are good and all, but it's the twenty-first century. We live in a society where the biggest obstacle to equality is the belief that we HAVE equality already. Since I'm no fan of presenting problems with no solutions, I'm in the process of making a game that presents that exact argument; and as a heterosexual male, I don't care who criticizes me for it-there need to be games like this out there, and if real game makers don't want to risk their careers, then I'll go ahead and make the first one. No career to risk, as of yet :)
Thanks for all of your interest in my work. Its nice to be noticed :-D
Take care!

Post a Comment